Motor Home Insurance
Whether you live Minnesota and travel year-round in your RV or motor home or you visit Minnesota from your home state, it never hurts to have a comprehensive review of your insurance coverage. If you live here in Sauk Rapids, MN, we are already your neighbors at Hoff's Insurance Specialists, so call us or drop by our office anytime.
Did you travel here in your motor home from another state so that you could visit any of our top 5 Best Things to Do in Sauk Rapids, MN? Welcome! We can help you improve coverage for your fifth wheel, travel trailer, or toy hauler.
Minnesota state law does not require comprehensive or collision coverage, but whoever holds the lien on your RV or Motor home will. If you financed your RV or motor home, your bank or loan company owns the title until you pay off that promissory note.
Hoff's Insurance Specialists of Sauk Rapids, MN will help you determine the following:
- Which company or individual, if any, holds a lien on your vehicle.
- How much you owe on your motor home versus its current value.
- How much GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) coverage you need, if any.
- What service radius you need for roadside assistance.
- What other changes you need to your existing auto or homeowner's insurance.
Drop by our office in Sauk Rapids, MN, for a free consultation and enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.